Write For Us
Digimatic Hub is letting people share their work with us—let them be budding writers or professionals willing to get their websites ranked, and have a share of its readers from around the world. Although few, there are strict parameters that the writers have to go through. Here are the guidelines that you need to follow:
What Exactly Are We Looking For?
If you have knowledge about the world’s most popular finance, social media, graphic design, digital marketing, and similar topics, with a witty spirit, and a broad writing capacity, you’re an ideal candidate for submission.
We like to preserve the liberty of writing, but there are a few technical requirements that need to be fulfilled:
- Content can be 1000-1500 words long, although we’ll allow longer copies
- Your content must be 100% original and relevant to the topic. We only accept unique blog posts and we won’t republish any content that appears on any other website.
- Content must be written in high-level, error-free, and fluent English. Give your article proper structure with eye-catching headings and subheadings.
- The images you use should be owned by you or royalty-free. Don’t use copyrighted images in your article.
- Google Webmaster Guidelines should be kept in mind.
- Use good internal linking after researching our prior blogs relevant to that topic and use authoritative outbound links when needed.
- An author bio is required, with your image, links to your website and social media, and an image
Our Editorial Process
Our editorial process is fast and will contact you shortly after submitting your drafts. Upon receiving the draft, a team member will get in touch with you to let you know if the publication process will be beginning for your draft. The draft will be reviewed by the writers and you’ll have the link to your article soon as it is published.
Terms of Usage
By submitting your draft, you agree to the terms of usage that your article may be subjected to change in any form that we wish to increase the readability, comprehensiveness, and SEO. We would further be able to add any links, newsletters, and downloadable files.
How to Submit Your Work?
If you have evaluated your article on all the above-mentioned standards then send us the drafts at email@example.com and our editorial team will get back to you as soon as possible. And if you wrote an article before reading this; we suggest you make changes to your already done article according to the rules we have mentioned above and forward it to us.